Tuesday, April 5, 2022

[Some Lighter Fare, As We Approach A KBJ Confirmation Yet This Week!] While I Finished Around 94,200th Nationwide -- On A Total Of About 3 Million Brackets...


. . .that did put me in the top three per cent nationally, for bracket-picking.

The central reason for that is that though, is I did pick Kansas to win it all. And (as a fluke, really) I had Duke to meet them in that title game; the latter only falling one three pointer (and a pair of earlier missed free throws) short.

But in truth, that just tells you what a. . . weird tournament year it was. . . seeing as I beat BHO by over forty points. Never before; and I expect. . . never again. [People much better than I am pointed out that he was also still recovering from COVID exposure, when he made his picks. But to be certain, he whacked me, by an even greater margin, on the women's games -- as I've said.] 'Til next March, then. . . smiling.

नमस्ते

No comments: