Saturday, July 18, 2020

We Owe This Man An Immense National Debt... Travel Light, Now... US Rep. John Lewis.


I may have more tomorrow, but for now -- at age 80, he goes home-ward, and joins Dr. King, and Coretta Scott, anew. Travel well, sir -- travel light. And when you are ready. . . rest, in power.

Be good to one another. While I'm gone, think of Dr. King, Coretta (from right to left, in inset photo -- echoed by BHO 44, Rep. Lewis, and the Real FLOTUS, in update main image) -- and a then-young activist. . . named John Lewis. They completed the march on March 24, 1965.

Yep, I'm out. And, yep -- the nation owes him a debt of gratitude, for so gracefully enduring -- and surmounting -- so much evil.





नमस्ते

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

an absolutely powerful man...such courage and at a young age...peace

condor said...

I couldn’t agree more, Anon.

Thanks. . . Smiling again now. . . We will make it through this long night.

I know we will.

Namaste. . . .