Friday, October 2, 2026

I Am Cribbing Shamelessly From EW This Morning. Let's Take A Look At Who All Attended Tangerine 2.0's Tech Summit / Dinner... How Ironic!

Properly, EmptyWheel gets credit for the list -- hers is replete with expansive bios on each name -- and each coming here mostly as refugees (some without proper papers).

I will simply list them -- for irony's sake. Most are from what Trump calls "sh!thole countries". What an a$$. Here's the list -- fully 11 of the 19:

. . .Shyam Sankar

Chamath Palihapitiya

Satya Nadella

Lisa Su

Hock Tan

Jensen Huang

Elon Musk [South Africa -- worked unlawfully here, on an expired student visa]

Sundar Pichai

Sanjay Mehrota

Nikesh Arora. . . .


Now you know. Each one, a shitholer -- but now as captains of industry -- they are Tangerine's best billionaire buddies. This is no judgment of them -- I judge. . . him. He is a malign monster -- nothing more. A divisive opportunist.

नमस्ते

No comments: