Saturday, March 9, 2024

Trivial -- But Interesting, To Me, At Least...


I guess I ought to invite my own. . . absence, more often. Heh.

Unlike at least the prior three years, this past one has seen my traffic spike as I take more extended, off-grid trips. . . almost exclusively for. . . pleasure.

But it truly is of no moment, since I never have -- and never will -- sell ads, or try to monetize my traffic. It is more a tool for gauging reader interest, in my case.

I gather (from my phone calendar) once in a great while, during one of the red trips -- I had a quick lunch or afternoon biz meeting there somewhere in the middle, but mostly. . . I am out of pocket, and posting far less material during the red arrow intervals, at right.

So. . . I'd guess the data in 2023. . . says I am a man who has much about which to be. . . modest. Hah! Onward.

नमस्ते

No comments: