Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Time (Again!) To Challenge Mr. Obama's Bracketology: 2023 Edition!


I think he and I disagree more fundamentally, and on more picks this year, than at any time since about 2012. [Click below to embiggify and print to follow along, or place your own bets.]

In all that time, I've only beaten him twice. And last year, though we were very close in our thinking, I managed to eek out a win.

This year, one of us is going to slaughter the other -- and the winner will likely be clear by the Round of 32. But we shall see. [Interestingly, he made no pick in the Xavier vs. Pitt game -- he had a likely error; a blank. But I will spot him that, if Xavier wins it.]

As ever, my picks are in green, his: handwritten in black ink. Feel free to follow along -- I'll have more commentary as the games through Saturday night are concluded. [Obviously, I'm a believer in. . . Marquette, this year. Hah!]



नमस्ते

No comments: