Monday, December 20, 2021

[U] Trivia -- As We Await President Biden's Remarks Tomorrow: Tangerine Got Booed By His Fans, For Admitting He Got The Booster. Hilarious!


It came up at some insipid O'Reilly confab in Texas (erh, natch'!) -- after the former VP candidate (and Alaskan "Russia seer"!) Sarah Palin said she'd never get a vcaccine.

Whatever. I am all out of the proverbial "f's to give" -- for these chuckleheads. But I do love that Baby-T finally reaps what he sows:

. . .Before Trump spoke Sunday, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who was the Republican vice presidential nominee in 2008, said at a conservative event in Arizona that, “It’ll be over my dead body that I get a [Covid] shot.”

“I will not. I won’t do it and they better not touch my kids either,” Palin said. . . .


In another trivial update, this afternoon, Trump has sued the NY State AG's office, claiming that her "doing her job" (somehow) violates his constitutional rights. Poppycock. That suit will be laughed out of court.

That's all. On to tomorrow -- and before that, whilst awaiting the arrivals of the rest of my adult kids -- an easy 70 degree biking afternoon. Smile. . . .

नमस्ते

1 comment:

condor said...

I’m listening.. at 9:35 pm… tell me!