Monday, April 1, 2019

O/T Sports Trivia: Continuing A Decade Long Tradition... Albeit In Abbreviated Form, Now...


For more than the past ten years, I have compared my picks to those of President Obama, and then posted both of our filled in brackets.

The only year I ever bested him was the year I picked Loyola to reach the Sweet 16 (I did not have them in the Final Four). Every other year he has whomped me.

This year, though -- since he posted his bracket at literally the 11th hour (late night on March 21), and I was otherwise disposed by then. . . .

I didn't get them both fully loaded into the CBS Sports bracket manager in time. At right is the outcome, though -- he beat me. Both of our brackets are completely busted -- as neither of us has any team left in contention for the Final Four. We are done scoring. He's now 10-1 lifetime, against me, head to head.

For the record, my Final Four was Duke, Carolina, Gonzaga and Villanova (but I do love how gutsy BHO was in picking Tennessee to reach the Final Four!). . . . Now you know, grinning ear to ear.

नमस्ते

And, in honor of April Fools:

No comments: