Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I Cannot Believe This... It Seems Like A Bad "Reality TV" Plot...


A medical doctor has resigned as the head of the US CDC today. . .

She chose to BUY a significant number of shares of Japan Tobacco for her portfolio, after she was named head of the CDC. WTH?

As I said in comments earlier today: Who are these people? [Some inside the beltway are saying 45's people (Baby Girl / Jared -- cough!) have intimated that 45 may appoint Dr. Oz -- in her place. Ugh. It just gets. . . cray- cray- crazier. . . .]

I can't begin to wrap my head around any of that. She also dragged her feet -- on divesting Merck, Humana and Bayer shares she held (in a more complete disclosure). Please do see 5 CFR 2640.202(c), as just one example. Where is he finding such singularly non-suitable people? Under which rocks?

And these are no timeless water words. I'm out. नमस्ते

No comments: