Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The Ninth Circuit Just Promised A Very Fast Decision -- On Muslim Ban 3.0


The panel specifically mentioned the Supremes' admonition -- for a speedy opinion.

There is almost no doubt in my mind, having carefully listened to the arguments, that the Ninth Circuit will hold that President Trump has violated the INA's non-discrimination scheme, as to nationality, in his attempt at Ban No. 3.

So it is on to the Supremes -- with a stop in the Fourth Circuit, this Friday, where I expect to hear much the same, as I heard in the Ninth, just now. No images, tonight. Just facts. This Ban No. 3, in fact, violates the law. Out.

नमस्ते

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, what? wait~, this can't be true; 45 has been promoting clean coal:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/general-electric-slashing-12000-jobs/

General Electric Co. will cut 12,000 jobs in its power division as alternative energy supplants demand for coal and other fossil fuels.


I do feel sadness for those that will lose their jobs.

Anonymous said...

to add fuel to the fire:
https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/the-companies-offshoring-jobs-at-a-record-pace-under-trump.html/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo


ugh~. I wish I had an answer.

condor said...

I agree anon., indeed.

I’m off grid in federal courthouse (emergency immigration/removal petition) until later tonight.

Will say more then.

Namaste. . . .