Tuesday, March 7, 2017

"Tweeter-In-Chief" Working On New "System" For US Drug Pricing Competition? Y A W N.


I think Anderson Cooper has hit upon a supremely elegant idea, here: he has muted 45's twitter feed.

I mean it's not like we won't collectively read about it, in the morning.

And almost none of 45's scree amounts to anything more than a narcissist's self-justification, of one sort or another.

Even so, apparently bio-science and drug stocks are down (albeit marginally) this morning, largely across the board, because 45 claims (by tweet!) to be working on a "new system" -- that will (he says) increase US drug price competition. Uh-huh.

[I would bet real money that 45 is fecklessly, and entirely clue-free -- about the multi-billion dollar all-out price war, now underway in the US Hep C space, between Merck, and Gilead and Abbvie -- as just one example. . . . Sheesh.]

I think "mute" makes a lot of sense. In fact, I'll think I'll. . . give it a try.

नमस्ते

No comments: