Thursday, February 2, 2017

In A Wild Collision Of Two Disparate "Worlds": Donald J. Trump Is On Merck's Finasteride, For Hair Growth


The long-time personal physician for the 45th President told the New York Times that he takes Merck's Propecia® (or Proscar®).

This would (at least in part) explain all his bluster about not having "small hands", and saying he has no problems "below the waist". I am simply grinning -- as I posted an update on the erectile dysfunction NYED MDL, just yesterday (and reasons men might not admit to taking it) -- and then. . . overnight, we learn that 45 takes it (per the New York Times):

. . . .The disclosure that Mr. Trump uses a prostate-related drug to maintain growth of his scalp hair, which has not been publicly known, appears to solve a riddle of why Mr. Trump has a very low level of prostate specific antigen, or PSA, a marker for prostate cancer. Mr. Trump takes a small dose of the drug, finasteride, which lowers PSA levels. Finasteride is marketed as Propecia to treat male-pattern baldness.

Dr. Bornstein said he also took finasteride and credited it for helping maintain his own shoulder-length hair and Mr. Trump’s hair. “He has all his hair,” Dr. Bornstein said. “I have all my hair. . . .”


[I think this also largely explains the original, and dreadful, logo his campaign chose -- last summer (in lower left of image).] Smile.

If I were to guess -- I'd guess that Kenilworth doesn't really relish this sort of an. . . endorsement. I literally could not dream up these stories -- if I were to try. The truth it would seem -- is usually far stranger. Oh -- and nothing really surprising in the Q4 2016 call this morning. And so. . . onward -- to the airport, this afternoon.

नमस्ते

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, this is kind of a ridiculous posting. But please- do keep it up as I respect your first amendment right.

Condor said...

I do need the occasional reality check -- so, thanks, Anon.

And truth told, a lot of what is going on is. . . ridiculous, these days.

Do keep giving me feedback -- it helps me find. . . the edge.

Namaste -- and do stop back by!