Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jim Cramer Is Sure "Funny" -- Except When He's Not. He MAY Be Right About This, Though


Oh, that zany Jim Cramer (subscription $ required -- "don't pay for it"!) -- this morning:

. . . .Merck: The Schering-Plough deal allows it to grow, but it has huge exposure to the euro and has exposure to universal health care [branded drug price reimbursement reduction problems]. . . .

Oddly, I agree with Jim, today (though I mentioned the euro stuff last Sunday). But I agree, perhaps for today only, viz:

To be fair, two weeks ago, Cramer said Merck was a great buy at $33.50 -- it stands at 31.40 as I write this squib. Finally, just four weeks ago, Cramer called Merck a "dog" -- at $34.20(!). So take everything he says for what it is worth -- almost zilch.

BONUS: Here's a link to my longer rundown of his flip-flopping on legacy Schering-Plough -- from last summer.

No comments: