Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just One Example Of The Human Cost -- Of A Bust-Up Transaction


From the SP Alumni site -- a site self-organized by the many, many legacy Schering-Plough employees, now no longer employed in the combined companies. I am not a member -- nor do I spend much time there -- but I found this one particularly compelling. I cannot even say why, for certain.

Perhaps someone (out there, among the readership) can help this fellow find a new opportunity:

. . . .In the Market Looking for a Sales Leadership Position

Hello all SP Alumni. . . I am glad I found everyone. I want to just let everyone know that I have been recently displaced as a District Sales Manager and I am engaged in a search for a new position in sales leadership. I have a diversified background in finances, sales and sales management. At this point I have applied to almost every possible position in the industry and have followed up. . . just still waiting to hear back. Any connections would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Posted by Michael Dante Trento on January 19, 2010 at 3:00 am. . . .

You may get in touch with him -- at this link. His post is presently on the front page, there.

No comments: