Monday, October 12, 2009

Pharmalot's Resurrection! -- Welcome Back, Ed! -- Time to "Light 'Em Up"!


Okay -- I missed this story over the weekend; but it is happy news. I just saw that Ed Silverman, under his same digg-name -- "Pharmalot" -- is back on the air! [H/T Jim Edwards, at B|Net Pharma.]

Prodigious: "sanity makes a comeback" -- Yes, dear readers, this is good news for truly independent US pharma coverage. Here's Ed!:

. . . .For those wondering how this modest little revival is possible, given that I had run Pharmalot as an employee of The Star-Ledger of New Jersey, I should mention the site is now independently owned and operated -– by me. Through the largesse of Jim Willse, the Ledger’s soon-to-retire editor, I was able to obtain the rights to the blog. And thanks to the largesse of Roger Longman, who oversees EBI’s coverage of the pharma world, I have an opportunity to engage you all once again. And no, there is no corporate backing or a group of silent partners lurking nearby. It’s just me. . . .

Excellent -- welcome back, brother!

No comments: