Monday, August 4, 2008

All those "Eyeballs" that happen to visit, here -- are getting "Stickier"!


In the life-cycle of any regularly-updated web-site, it takes some time -- sometimes, over a year -- to be "discovered" by one's target audience(s). Not so here -- it took about two months. Then, after that, it usually takes significantly more time -- to build a solid repeat-visitor following. . . . It seems we are reaching that second stage -- already. I am plainly feeling pretty sanguine about the value proposition, here.

Moreover, I am pleased that we have so, so many visitors, generally -- but I am particularly thrilled that just under half of all the visitors are now regularly repeat visitors.

Beyond that, I am frankly amazed that almost a quarter of the visitors have been here more than just casually -- five to ten times -- and beyond -- and still keep on coming back. Tremendous!

I thank all of you -- and now solicit your feedback -- what would you like to see? What should I do more of? What should I do less of? Do tell me, in the comment-box, below.

So -- again -- thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Condor thank you.

I know quality when I see it.

I still want a way to send you figures and graphs of data that I've made that I think you might find interesting. Like the rest of the stuff you post, everything I get is public information. You just have to have know where and what you're looking at.

That's why I keep coming back. You definitely know where and what about things I know very little about.

Salmon

Anonymous said...

Hey, Salmon -- I would love to see what it is you are talking about. So, if you send it to Ed, at Pharmalot -- CLEARLY marked for me, "Condor" at shearlingsplowed -- he's agreed to get it to me.

I am in no way directly (or indirectly!) affiliated with him, or the papers that pay his salary -- but I do trust him.

And, in any event, do keep coming back -- I value your insights!

Namaste